These provisions regulate the use of the internet website service www.iseacalma.com (hereinafter, the ‘Website’) that the company mercantil QIP MEDITERRÁNEO HOME PROJECTS, S.L.U. (hereinafter, ‘ISEA CALMA’) provides internet users.
ISEA CALMA is a Spanish company incorporated for an unlimited amount of time, with registered address in Calle Periodista Pirula Arderius, 4, 03001 Alicante, incorporated in virtue of a deed authorised by Notary Augusto Pérez-Coca Crespo, on March 2, 2018, registered in the Commercial Registry of Alicante in Volume 4.132, Folio 46, Sheet A-160.470 and with Tax ID (CIF) number B-42580613.
Should you wish to contact us, please do so via telephone: +34 965 145 867; or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The use of this Website and the services that it offers are free, without prejudice that this circumstance may change in accordance with the previous clause.
• 1. Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents of the Website unless for cases authorised by law or expressly consented to by ISEA CALMA or whoever is the owner of the operating rights, where appropriate.
• 2. Reproducing or copying for private use the contents of the Website that may be considered to be software or a database in line with prevailing legislation in intellectual property, as well as its public communication or provision to third parties when these actions may necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party.
• 3. Extracting and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the contents included in the Website as well as the databases that ISEA CALMA provides to Users.
- The case may arise that to access certain content or use a certain service, personal data details are necessary. Any information provided by a User through the forms on the Website for the previous purposes or any other must be true. For all effects and purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of any data they provide, and will keep the information provided to ISEA CALMA perfectly up-to-date so that it reflects, at all times, the User’s real situation. In any case, the User is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations that they make and the damages that this may cause ISEA CALMA or third parties due to the information that they provide. In order to facilitate data to ISEA CALMA, the User must also be authorised in line with prevailing legislation at all times, and is liable to ISEA CALMA and/or any third party, for any contingency that may arise from the lack of authorisation.
If any access passwords are required (username and password), users will remember that:
• Passwords are for the personal and exclusive use of the owner, and their custody, confidentiality and correct use are solely their responsibility.
• ISEA CALMA is not responsible for any damage that may be incurred to the User or third parties as a result of other people using their password, with or without the User’s consent.
• ISEA CALMA undertakes to keep the password used by the User confidential. In the event of emailing us, messages will not be sent using a false identity or hiding the message source.
7. The user is obliged to respect the restrictions that may be established at any time regarding the usage of this Website.
8. ISEA CALMA is not liable for any failure that may occur in communications, including the erasure, incomplete transfer or delay in sending, nor does it ensure that the transfer network will be operational at all times. It is not liable in the case that a third party, breaching the established security measures, accesses messages or uses them to send out a computer virus.
11. ISEA CALMA reserves the right to stop providing any of the services offered on this Website, simply by communicating this on the home screen. Similarly, they reserve the right to unilaterally modify, at any moment and without prior notification, the presentation, terms and the services of ISEA CALMA.
12. The relationship between ISEA CALMA and the User will be governed by Spanish legislation, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, and subject themselves to the resolution of any legal actions that may arise to the courts and tribunals of Alicante.
ISEA CALMA will respect your right to privacy with the utmost diligence and wants you to feel comfortable browsing on their Website. As a result, and in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, you are informed that the data that can be collected through data collection forms on the Website will be automatically included in a personal data file controlled by ISEA CALMA. This entity will process the data confidentially in order to manage the relationship with its clients and/or users, and promote and/or sell the products and services of ISEA CALMA. Similarly, ISEA CALMA it will cancel, delete and/or block any data that is inaccurate, incomplete, no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose or for which the time has elapsed for it to fulfil its legal obligations, in accordance with that foreseen in data protection legislation.
The legal basis for collecting this information is the contractual relationship and/or consent of the interested parties.
By pressing the button to ‘send’ this form, the User expressly consents to their data being used to respond to the message that we receive through our contact form and/or perform any task or purchase that is requested of us. It is also for us to be able contact users who request any of our services, with their data being used for any communication for these services.
ISEA CALMA has a personal data file that it uses to be able to process its data for the purpose that it collected the data, which is called “Clients”. The data collected through this registration form from users of the Website will be included in said personal data file. No data considered especially protected under prevailing regulations will be requested.
The User can withdraw the consent that they have given and exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose said data, by contacting the company for these purposes at the address indicated in the Legal Notice. In any case, to exercise their rights, the User must prove their identity by providing a photocopy of their current identity document or passport.
ISEA CALMA adopts the security levels required by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights. In addition, ISEA CALMA has an internal policy concerning privacy and personal data processing, ideal for attaining sufficient levels of protection of the data provided by users, in accordance with prevailing legislation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, technical security on a forum like the internet is not impenetrable and malicious actions by third parties may cause breaches.
Personal data processing is subject to the principle of the quality and purposes of the data and therefore, ISEA CALMA will only request the data that is strictly necessary for the effective provision of the services required by users, through the Website.
In terms of the personal data that the User, through browsing on the Website, can provide for any reason to ISEA CALMA, the User is warned that it will have to have all of the relevant authorisations, in accordance with prevailing legislation, for such transfer or transmission of data to ISEA CALMA. In this sense, the User is solely responsible for gathering the authorisations of those affected, in accordance with procedures stipulated in law, with ISEA CALMA not liable in any way in this sense, to the User or any third party. The User recognises and accepts that, with regard the data provided, that ISEA CALMA must remain unharmed by any contingency that may arise from the transfer or transmission performed. The data thus acquired by ISEA CALMA, will be analysed in order to check whether its processing is for legitimate purposes that are coherent with the activity of ISEA CALMA. ISEA CALMA will cancel, delete and/or block any data when they are inexact, incoherent, not useful, incomplete or unnecessary or irrelevant to their activities and purposes, in accordance with that foreseen in the data protection legislation, and without having to communicate such circumstances to the User who has provided it or the affected party.
If, for any reason, ISEA CALMA stops providing its services through this Website permanently, it will destroy all of the data stored, to ensure the data supplied is secure and fit for purpose.
If the processing does not follow data protection regulations, a complaint can be lodged with the control authority, https://www.agpd.es
In the event that the data provided is used for a different purpose than it was collected for, the User’s prior consent will be required.
ISEA CALMA will not at any point release personal data unless to correctly process your request it is necessary to provide it to the service providers of ISEA CALMA.
ISEA CALMA reserves the right to install cookies to speed up the service offered by the Website when a user or visitor browses therein, swiftly identifying this to each user or visitor. Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preference determined by the User while visiting a certain website. This information is recorded in small files that are saved on the User’s I.T. equipment in an imperceptible manner. Each time that the User accesses the Website again, these files are automatically activated to configure the Website with the preferences indicated on prior visits. In short, cookies are physical personal information files stored on the User’s own terminal and unequivocally associated to this terminal. Nevertheless the cookies are solely associated with an anonymous user, and do not allow access to personal data, data from the hard drive of the User or visitor, nor can they read the cookies created by other providers of I.T. company services.
The User is able to configure their browser in such a way as to prevent the creation of cookie files or to receive a warning when this occurs. The Website is accessible without the need for the cookie file options to be activated, although they can prevent the proper security mechanisms from working for exclusive or certain services that require greater security. In general, the purpose of the Website’s cookie files is to facilitate user browsing.
In accordance with that established in the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, the potential information that this may contain, related to personal data, will not be used for purposes that are not strictly necessary for their task, also in the strictest confidentiality and exclusivity, with it being prohibited for anyone to disclose, copy, distribute or exercise any action relating to its content. In the event of having received this email by mistake, please delete it immediately and notify this circumstance to us by replying to the email sender. ISEA CALMA guarantees the adoption of the technical and organisational measures to ensure the processing of personal data. Similarly we inform you that your email has been collected as a result of your own personal interests or from public access sources and is included in our files for the purpose of contacting you to send you emails about our products or services, while a mutual interest or business or contractual interest exists. You can exercise your rights using the contact details indicated above. If you consider that the processing is contrary to data protection regulations, please lodge a complaint with the control authority, https://www.agpd.es.